Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Great things...

1. SUMMER!

2. My family came in town for the weekend and we had a wonderful time hanging out!

3. We enjoyed a fun Memorial Day at the Huston's lake house! I love catching up with JuliAnne!

4. I found out Melanie will be coming home for a little bit in August, and I can't wait to see her!

5. Okay, I am really on a Barefoot Contessa kick right now, but I made these Cheddar scones of her's the other night! I changed a couple things: I used milk instead of cream and I used a few tablespoons of fresh rosemary instead of the cup of fresh dill. I'm sure any herb would be great! Oh, and I put in a tsp. of garlic salt! Oh my they were great!! Here's the recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cheddar-dill-scones-recipe/index.html

6. The crossword puzzle application on the ipad! New addiction!

7. This verse is a "great thing" because it has been on my mind so much lately, and I love it!

4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

- Philippians 4:4-7


I hope all of you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment