Wednesday, June 30, 2010
And too many other places to name! I don't have any of our pictures uploaded to my computer yet, but these are better photographs anyhow! While all the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and Notre Dame are high points, of course, my top favorite places are Musee D'orsay (because of the Monets and Renoirs) and Saint-Chappelle! But my favorite part was the night time bike tour from the "Fat Tire Bike Tour" Company- I think it's a must-do! We even got to ride our bikes all through the outside portsions of the Louvre! Amazing!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.
8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."
Happy Birthday, Mason! I love you!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I've gotten so paranoid about sun lately, that I wear SPF 35 on my face everyday, and use SPF 50 for swimming. No more laying out just to get sun. This might be my palest summer ever...So, I really love that this color makes my hands and feet look a little bit more tan...Give it a try!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
2. My family came in town for the weekend and we had a wonderful time hanging out!
3. We enjoyed a fun Memorial Day at the Huston's lake house! I love catching up with JuliAnne!
4. I found out Melanie will be coming home for a little bit in August, and I can't wait to see her!
5. Okay, I am really on a Barefoot Contessa kick right now, but I made these Cheddar scones of her's the other night! I changed a couple things: I used milk instead of cream and I used a few tablespoons of fresh rosemary instead of the cup of fresh dill. I'm sure any herb would be great! Oh, and I put in a tsp. of garlic salt! Oh my they were great!! Here's the recipe:
6. The crossword puzzle application on the ipad! New addiction!
7. This verse is a "great thing" because it has been on my mind so much lately, and I love it!
4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:4-7
I hope all of you are having a great day!